Ladybird Likes

Monday 5 November 2012

When it came to finding accessories to style with my Autumn Winter 2012 collection I had a few ideas in mind for a long time. I was so pleased when Zoe from Ladybird Likes agreed to send me some of her beautiful jewelry to photograph for my look book. As the theme was British countryside, creatures & flowers, I'd been eying up her butterfly necklaces for a while. Here are some photos from the shoot with the lovely Ladybird Likes pieces...

Thanks so much to Zoe for lending me these little beauties, it is such fun collaborating with people, making blog friends & getting to work with other creative individuals :)

Check out Zoe's lovely blog HERE. & the Ladybird Likes Etsy shop HERE.
I will definitaly be going on there for some Christmas shopping soon!

Happy Bonfire night everyone, we are off to see a weird show by some local schools where they burn the set afterwards, it's really odd, can't wait. Oooh I'm so in the mood for watching V for Vendetta too...
Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason, why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

5 comments

  1. ohmygoodness i'm obsessed with that first dress.

    and your blog now too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katherine :) It is my fav of my collection too!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! you can find your desired choice of ladies clothing at very reasonable prices!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.